Speed modulation gearbox – precision made in Germany since 1949
The TANDLER speed modulation gearbox is the perfect solution for any application requiring shaft phasing, precise registration or narrow range speed control. Forwards or backwards speed modulation is generated when the worm shaft d3 which engages the outer sun wheel, is rotated.
- Planetary bevel gearbox, input and output at right angles:
- Single stage planetary speed modulation gearbox, coaxial:
- Double-planetary speed modulation gearbox, coaxial:
- In-line bevel differential modulation gearbox, coaxial:
- High performance gearbox – quiet operation
- High precision and concentricity
- Minimal backlash
- Spiral bevel gears from alloy carburited steel, hardened and lapped to give best surface contact.
- All gear sets may be processed with Palloid-, Cyclo-Palloid, HPG-S or with ground tooth flanks cutting (see spiral bevel gears
- All sun gears and planetary gears are dressed to size to quality 4-5
Using multi-start worm gears, the speed modulation ratio may be reduced to increase the speed of response.