Special gearboxes to meet customers’ wishes
TANDLER is defined above all by its ability to manufacture highly precise special gearboxes according to customer requirements and specifications. Due to our high vertical integration, batch sizes starting at 1 can be accommodated easily.
Special gearboxes are always tailor-made solutions that are not part of our standard range. They include e.g.:
Specially suited for high torques and rotational speeds in small installation spaces. The driving and driven journals are aligned in parallel; one or multiple driven journals are possible.
These gearboxes combine the advantages of angular gearboxes and spur gearboxes: High transmission ratios, high torque transmission, and space-saving, compact dimensions.
Bevel spur gearboxes
Our custom special gearboxes offer you everything the TANDLER name has always stood for:
- Customer-specific solutions starting at batch sizes of 1
- Output torques of up to 20,000 Nm
- Transmission efficiencies of up to 98 %
- Weight-optimised and space-saving solutions
- Outstanding service-life
- Extreme reliability
- Quiet operation
A wide range of important details need to be taken into account when developing a new transmission concept. Short liens of communication and direct contact with our designers and engineers from development and sales are the foundation of successful collaboration.
Special gearboxes: everything from a single source, made in Bremen
Every gearbox component will be tailored exactly to your application in accordance with your specifications:
- The requested drive concept will be discussed in detail with our engineers; we then take these results to identify the ideal solution
- We prepare the necessary manufacturing drawings and custom dimensional drawings, which we submit together with the quote
- The individual parts are manufactured on our state-of-the-art machinery. Ground tooth parts of the highest quality in conjunction with selected rolling bearings and precision-manufactured housing components guarantee the best transmission accuracy
- Experienced employees in production and assembly as well as continuous quality inspections using the latest measurement equipment guarantee perfect results
- Our own aviation-certified hardening shops in Bremen and Hamburg provide the ideal heat treatment for each and every application scenario: Case hardening, annealing, gas nitriding, Tenifer treatments, and many other technical processes for material finishes are available